Rt depends on policy. I mention that before measures it was closer to 3. The question is how does it respond to different kinds of social distancing, test and trace and other policies. And of it does, is it feasible to contain it so that a significant part of the population is still susceptible by the time when we get the vaccine.
Ricardo Hausmann, a former minister of planning of Venezuela and former chief economist at the Inter-American Development Bank, is a professor at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government and Director of the Harvard Growth Lab.
- Better Sanctions on Russia are Needed
- Development, Decarbonization, and Dumb Landowners
- The Economic Case for Guaranteeing Ukraine’s Security
- How to Eat Russia’s Oil Lunch
- The Case for a Punitive Tax on Russian Oil