- Europe Must Defend Itself
- Tim O'Reilly on AI development, regulation, copyright lawsuits, and more
- What Was Capitalism?
Subscribe now to gain greater access to Project Syndicate starting at less than $5 per month.
- Defensive Democracy
- The Rise of Consumer Crypto
- Robert Skidelsky on Keynes, AI, the future of work, and more
- The Fog of War Crimes
- What Will the Next Three Months Mean for Gaza and the Middle East?
- The Redemocratization of Poland
- Katharina Pistor on financial risk, wealth creation, digital currencies, and more
- Preventing Big AI
- The Two Faces of the Euro
- China’s Long March Back to Stagnation
Around the world, foreign-policy strategists are grappling with new international dynamics, from the Sino-American rivalry and ongoing hot wars to the broader breakdown in multilateral global governance. However, there is much debate about whether global power and alignments are truly shifting, and in what ways.
- Michael Ignatieff Making or Breaking Democracy
- Beata Javorcik The Great Fragmentation
- Mark Malloch-Brown The Outlook for Multilateralism in 2024
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati Restoring Trust in Global Leadership