Simon Johnson, a former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund, is a professor at MIT’s Sloan School of Management, a co-chair of the COVID-19 Policy Alliance, and a co-chair of the CFA Institute Systemic Risk Council. He is the co-author (with Daron Acemoglu) of Power and Progress: Our Thousand-Year Struggle Over Technology and Prosperity (PublicAffairs, 2023).
- Great Power Competition Today
- The Hollywood Writers’ AI Fight Is Everyone’s Fight
- Why Are Russian Oil Products Still Being Sold in America?
- Will Democracies Stand Up to Big Brother?
- Simon Johnson on stablecoins, artificial intelligence, inequality, and more