Say More is a bi-weekly interview series in which a selected contributor expands on ideas covered in their commentaries and addresses new issues.
- Jayati Ghosh on greedflation, debt, corporate taxation, and more
- Michael Spence on industrial policy, AI, growth models, and more
- Dani Rodrik on protectionism, development, redistribution, and more
- Ashoka Mody on Indian corruption, growth, jobs, and more
- Mónica Araya on electric vehicles, US climate policy, the EU-Mercosur trade deal, and more
- Teresa Ghilarducci on US debt, the retirement age, Social Security, and more
- Keun Lee on AI, Chinese growth, innovation systems, and more
- Ian Buruma on Taiwan, the paradox of Pax Americana, and the truths political lies reveal
- Peter Singer on Russian protests, animal testing, AI, and more
- Anu Bradford on Big Tech, AI, digital regulation, and more
- Joseph S. Nye, Jr., on Chinese power, US politics, the new cold war, and more
- Keyu Jin on Chinese regulation, innovation, finance, and more
Black Friday Sale
Save $50 on unrivalled access to the insights and analysis of renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers.